Walk In for Resident Doctors at (NLC http://www.nlcindia.com/) Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd. on 15th September 2013
Navratna Govt. of India Enterprise
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR RESIDENT DOCTORS
On 15-09-2013 at NEYVELI
- Senior Resident: 28 Posts
- Qualification :
- Pass in MBBS with completion of CRRI with PG Degree / Diploma in Emergency medicine / General medicine / Diabetology / Paediatrics / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / ENT / Radiology / Anaesthesiology / Orhopaedics / Ophthalmology / Psychiatry
- All Degree / Diploma should have been registered with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- Qualification :
- Junior Resident: 04 Posts
- Pass in MBBS with completion of CRRI and should have registered with the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- Pass in BDS and should have registered with the Dental Council of India / State Dental Council.
Upper Age Limit (As on 01-08-2013) : Should not have completed 28 years (for Junior Resident) & 30 years (for Senior Resident). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST & 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer). Persons with Disabilities are entitled for relaxation of upper age limit by 5 years (in addition to relaxation entitled to various reserved categories) and for Exservicemen as per GOI guidelines.
Method of Selection: Selection will be normally based on Personal Interview. However, prior to interview, management may conduct suitable selection test if needed. In such a case, the written test will comprise of multiple choice of 80 objectives type questions for 90 minutes, followed by Personal Interview for short listed candidates.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may WALK-IN for selection at 09.00 Hours on 15-09-2013 at Employee Development Centre, Block-20, Neyveli-3, along with a passport size colour photograph, all the original certificates including community certificate, a set of Photostat copy of all the certificates and filled in Application in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from NLC website www.nlcindia.com.