Territorial Army (TA) of India jobs vacancies 2013
JOIN TERRITORIAL ARMY AS AN OFFICER
Are you interested in the challenge ?
- Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
- Age – 18 to 42 years as on 30 Jun 2013.
- Qualification – Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment – Gainfully Employed in Central Govt/Semi Govt /Pvt Firm/ Own business.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions upto Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in TA Infantry may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on requirement.
EMBODIMENT FOR TRAINING
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun
All desirous civil candidates are required to obtain the form, from employment newspaper or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in and send it along with self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.12/- affixed on envelop to their respective TA Group Headquarters
Last date of receipt of application : 30.06.2013
For complete advertisement visit : http://indianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/WhatsNew/405/taadd070512.pdf