Vacancies for Geologist (27 posts) under Mines & Geology Department of Jharkhand india 2013
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having minimum 2nd Class M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from any recognized University for 27 (Twenty seven ) posts of Geologist under Mines & Geology Department, Jharkhand in the Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 4800 along with the other admissible allowance :
- Number of Vacancies : 27 (UR-09, SC-05, ST-13)
- Qualification : Applicants who have completed Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology with at least second division from any recognized University are eligible for the post of Geologist.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800
- Age Limit : 23 – 35 years as counted on 19/09/2011.
- Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam followed by Interview.
Application Fee : An amount of Rs.550/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST Candidate of Jharkhand only) should be deposited in form of Bank challan of SBI in Sub Account No. 32248890481 from any branch of SBI. Candidates are required to enclosed one copy of Bank challan with application and one copy should keep for future use.
Last date of receipt of application : 30.04.2013
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/geologist/Geologist%20Advt.pdf